4. Gooey Raspberry Cupcakes
You know that feeling you get inside when your partner kisses you, says something nice or does something thoughtful? Well these Gooey Raspberry Cupcakes are all those feeling melted into one delicious V Day treat. We hope they melt in the middle, and then melt your hearts.
• 1/3 cup Natvia
• 70g unsalted butter, room temperature
• 3 large eggs
• 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
• Pinch of salt
• 1 ½ cups sugar free semi-sweet chocolate, melted
• 18 raspberries (36 if they are small)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 cup standard muffin tin cups with paper liners. In a large bowl with a mixer, beat butter and Natvia on medium high until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. With mixer on low, beat in flour and salt. Beat in chocolate until just combined.
3. Divide half the batter among cups, add raspberries to each, and top with remaining batter.
4. Bake until tops are just set and no longer shiny, 10-11 minutes