4. Chocolate Crackles
If you’re a parent you’ll know how much kids love Chocolate Crackles. It’s in an Aussie kid’s DNA to enjoy these delicious treats so why not cook up a batch to share around this Australia Day afternoon.
• 200g Coconut Oil – melted
• 4 cups Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
• 1 cup desiccated coconut
• 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup Natvia
1. Line multiple muffin trays with muffin cups. Set aside.
2. Combine 4 cups of Rice Bubbles, 1/2 cup of Natvia, 3 tbsp.’s Cocoa, and 1-cup coconut in a large mixing bowl. Stir the mixture until evenly divided.
3. Melt the 200g of Coconut Oil and pour over the dry mixture and stir thoroughly.
4. Once evenly mixed, scoop the chocolate rice bubbles mixture into muffin tray cups.
5. Fill the muffin cups and then use the rest of the leftover mixture to fill another container with the mixture (can create a slice that also goes with the crackles in the muffin cups).
6. Once you have filled up the trays with the chocolate crackle mixture, place it all in the fridge to chill until set. It should take at least a few hours to completely set.
7. Once set, take out of the fridge and pack into your lunch, or enjoy a sugar free chocolate crackle whenever you like! They are your healthy crackles.
See more at: https://www.natvia.com/healthier-chocolate-crackles/
*Video available for this recipe