2. Strawberry Kisses
Aren’t these the cutest and most romantic little love treats? Strawberries are a fruit of love that we’ve stuffed with delicious cheesecake and sprinkled some almonds on top. So easy and so yum…
• 1 punnet of strawberries
• 170g Cream Cheese, softened
• ¼ Cup Natvia natural sweetener
• 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
• Rind from 1 lemon
• 3 tablespoons heavy cream
• Toasted almonds
1. Wash strawberries and dry well.
2. Cut the tops off the strawberries and hollow out the center using a small spoon or a strawberry huller.
3. Slice a thin piece of the bottom of each strawberry so it can stand up and pay dry with paper towel.
4. Beat cream cheese, heavy cream, Natvia, lemon juice and lemon rind if using until smooth and creamy.
5. Place the cream cheese mixture into a decorator or into a Ziploc bag. If using a Ziploc bag, snip off the corner.
6. Pipe the cream cheese mixture into each strawberry. Garnish with toasted almonds.