Click Frenzy Mayhem 2016 is aiming to break May online shopping records in Australia. The 24 hour sale starts tomorrow night, Tuesday 17 May, 7pm at clickfrenzy.com.au or you can avoid the mayhem altogether and just go directly to the websites of more than 200 participating online stores in Australia (see our list below).
Launched as a preview to the pre-Christmas Click Frenzy Sale in November, Click Frenzy Mayhem is already bigger than the first national Click Frenzy event in 2012 which broke the internet – with over two million Aussie shoppers flocking to the website. Organisers say the conditions could not be more perfect for a massive online shopping event right now, with interest rates at an all-time low and more than 2000 deals on offer. However, a massive online sale event also leads to websites crashing and retailers running out of stock – so keep that in mind when shopping online from 17th to 18th May 2016.
Capitalising on the boom in online and mobile shopping in Australia, Click Frenzy Mayhem is promising savings of up to 90% on a huge range of items from many of Australia’s and the world’s best known retail brands. While the sale at clickfrenzy.com.au lasts only for 24 hours, some participating retailers, such as the HP Australia Store, will be extending the sale event on their websites up to 30 May 2016.
With the support of premium partners like American Express, and featuring brands such as a target=’new’ href=”http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=VR6ZaO1ZfrI&offerid=387927.61&type=3&subid=0″ >Oroton, Microsoft, Peter Alexander, Sheridan, Lorna Jane, Cotton On, T2, Betts, BCF, Spotlight, House, Chemist Warehouse, Super Amart, and hundreds more, there’s a deal for everyone says Click Frenzy.
Click Frenzy have released an official snapshot of some of what will be on offer for 24 hours from 7pm on Tuesday night:
- Fashion – 70% off Oroton, and up to 90% off some fashion
- Travel – Up to 70% off accommodation
- Home – 70% off Sheridan, and up to 80% off homewares/kitchenware at House
- Electrical – Apple iPhones from $152, plus up to $800 off laptops
Click Frenzy Mayhem Participating Retailers
But as much as the organisers of Click Frenzy try to control the event so that shoppers only click through to retailers from their own website, many retailers are enticing shoppers to bypass clickfrenzy.com.au completely and go directly to their online stores by offering exactly the same discounts and in some cases, extending the sale by 24 hours or more.
While not an exhaustive list, here are the participating retailers that we know about (excluding those previously mentioned):
- 30% off Everything (inc Sale) at Boohoo.com when you use coupon code FRENZY30
- Amcal.com.au – 12% OFF Sitewide (excluding nappies and formula) from Tuesday 12:00AM – Wednesday 11:59PM AEST.
- Booking.com Australia
- Brand House Direct
- City Beach Australia
- Dotti’s Frenzy Promotion! Get 30% off all full-price styles! Offer valid 17.5.16 for 24 Hours
- GUESS Australia CLICK FRENZY ADDITIONAL 30% OFF REDUCED ITEMS
- Jacqui E’s Frenzy Promotion! Get 30% off all Full Price + Free Delivery for orders $100+. Offer valid 17.5.16 for 24 hrs.
- Jay Jay’s Frenzy Promotion! Get Free Delivery on all orders $60+. Offer valid 17.5.16 for 24hrs.
- Extra 10% off all Clearance if you enter the promo code “FRENZY” at Kathmandu’s checkout. Ends May18, at 7pm AEST.
- Just Jean’s Frenzy Promotion! Get 30% off all Full Price + Free Delivery on orders $75+. Offer ends 17.5.16.
- Lenovo Australia Click Frenzy Save up to 40%. Sale starts 6pm today 16 May. Ends Wednesday 18 May 2016.
- Portman’s Frenzy Promotion! Get 25% off storewide + Free Delivery on all orders $150+. Offer valid 17.5.16 for 24 hrs.
- Smiggle Frenzy! 30% Off 30 Select Goodies Online + Free Delivery on order $75+! Ends Wednesday May 17
- Supre Click Frenzy 30% off Full Price Items
- Up to 25% Off Select Items Now at YOOX! Plus FREE SHIPPING with Full Price Purchase (exl KR, SEA & TW). Valid May 17th – 20th, 8pm AEST
- NoteMaker Stationery Shop