Completely up-to-date for Australian and New Zealand readers, Starting an Online Business For Dummies provides support and expert advice needed to build an online empire — whether starting out from scratch or expanding an existing business online. It also includes strategies to identify the right market for the business, how to promote the site online using search engines, and the benefits of pay per click advertising and blogging.
The authors of the Australian and New Zealand edition of Starting an Online Business For Dummies are Melissa Norfolk and Greg Holden. Melissa Norfolk is founder of the Norfolk Internet Group, which builds search engine friendly Web sites and marketing-savvy email newsletters. An Internet expert, she speaks to business, school and community groups about effective use of the Internet, finding what you need online, Internet safety and online marketing. Greg Holden is the author of more than 35 books, including eBay PowerUser‘s Bible.
Discover how to:
- establish, run and promote an online business
- accept electronic payments – how to maximise profits with the lowest fees
- develop and implement marketing & publicity campaigns
- build website security – for the business and customers
- understand search engine optimisation – increase the ranking
- take advantage of Google‘s tools to spread the word
- keep the business legal.
A straightforward guide to setting up and maintaining an online business, Starting an Online Business for Dummies provides readers with expert advice on how to expand their online presence, boost consumer confidence, and increase profits.