Bonds Baby Search, Australia’s largest talent search for the most adorable babies in the nation, closes on Tuesday March 3 at 4pm.
Bonds have been featuring Aussie babies in their advertising campaigns since 1939. Now in its ninth year, the Bonds Baby Search are looking for individuality and character in the babies chosen for the next ad campaign. Whether they are cheeky, charming or cute, Bonds want to see something that brings out your bub’s personality.
The categories this year are Bonds Choice, People’s Choice and Multiple Births – a new category for the popular talent search due to the volume of entries from previous years. Five winners will be handpicked from each category, with a total of 15 winners overall.
2013 was Bonds biggest search to date with more than 65,500 entries (more than double the number of 2012 entries) and more than 295,000 online votes. To date, 35,000 babies have been entered into this year’s competition.
The most popular names from 2013 entries were Ruby and Cooper. The top ten names for 2014 are Olivier, Cooper, Charlotte Noah, Ruby, Mason, Mia, Ava, Olivia and Charlie.
Parents, grandparents and other family members who enter a baby into this year’s competition will receive 40% OFF everything at Bonds.com.au plus Free Delivery and Free Returns.
Entries Open Tuesday February 18 – 12noon
Entries Close Monday March 3 – 4pm
Voting Open Tuesday March 4 – Midnight
Voting Close Tuesday March 25 – 12noon
Winners Announced Wednesday April 2
The 15 little winners of the competition will receive:
• The chance to be a part of the Summer 2014 Baby photographic campaign
• Return flights and accommodation for the shoot (if needed)
• A Bonds gift card to the value of $300
• A framed photograph of the entered bub
What are the entry categories?
• Babies aged from newborn to 9 months
• Babies aged from newborn to 9 months wearing a Bonds Zip or Classic Wondersuit
• Children aged above 9 months but less than 3 years
• Children aged above 9 months but less than 3 years wearing a Bonds Zip or Classic Wondersuit
• Children aged 3 years to less than 5 years
To enter, visit www.bonds.com.au/babysearch