On the tenth day of business the business.gov.au website gave to me, guides to help me start or grow my company.
The business.gov.au How-to guides will guide you through the various stages of starting and growing a business. They include information on what to do before starting, running or growing your business.
You can get a wide range of information for your business including:
- writing a business plan
- writing a marketing plan
- choosing a business name
- choosing a business structure
- what type of business to start
- planning tools
- opportunities for future growth
- succession planning
- selling your business.
Visit our How-to guides page for information to help you start or grow your business.
Stay tuned for more ‘business treats’ in our 12 days of business countdown! We’ll be publishing a new treat each day on the website until Christmas.
Connect with business.gov.au…
- Join business.gov.au on Facebook to get the latest business news delivered straight to your news feed and to take our quick polls.
- On Twitter? Follow us @business_gov_au.
- Watch our suite of useful business videos on our business.gov.au YouTube channel.
- Get the latest in business news emailed to your inbox by signing up to business.gov.au’s free email updates.
- Visit our Business Apps page and download our FREE Apps to complete your business planning suite.
This information is brought to you by business.gov.au