Doing business the traditional way or online would not be complete without clients or customers. Whether you’re selling a product or service, you will always have to attract people to what you’re offering and encourage them to take action. Generating more clients is a priority for any business and should be done consistently.
There are easy ways you can build your list of regular customers or opt-in list online. You can start with one and then as you get positive feedback, you can try the other methods.
1. Offer a free newsletter. This newsletter method is very effective in building your list especially if it contains valuable information that people can use in their daily lives as well as engaging graphics and images. Sharing tips and strategies as well as interesting topics will make your newsletter attractive to people.
2. Provide a subscription form. You can offer your newsletter through a subscription. You can do this by providing a form on your site where visitors can register their name and email address in exchange for a free newsletter. Include a short description of what your newsletter is about.
3. Ensure quality content. Quality is what most web users look for in the sites that they visit and in the information (articles, blog posts, etc.) that they read. Quality content means information that is useful and interesting to read. Something that can influence people in their daily lives.
4. Post engaging articles. Providing well written and interesting articles is one surefire way of attracting people. You can post them not only your site but in other free article directories as well where you will be exposed to a bigger audience.
5. Write an ebook. An ebook need not be very detailed or professionally written. You can include a compilation of your best articles or tips and techniques. This is one great bonus you can give to your loyal subscribers and a good way to attract more subscribers. You can also offer this as a giveaway for any special event of your friends who have their own websites.
6. Launch an event. If you have the resources, you can organize even just a small event to gather like-minded people. As you promote this event on your site and other websites, you are sure to spark the curiosity of other people and get them to register.
7. Join forums. By taking part in discussion boards or forums, you can establish relationships with other members and eventually build your list.
8. Offer useful products. Make sure that what you offer to people is something useful in their lives. People nowadays want to get their money’s worth.
9. Join social media sites. Create an account in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and follow people to build your list.
10. Establish friendship with subscribers. If you make friends with your own list, you can get them to spread the word with their own list.
About the Author
Wendy Moore is founder of www.savvywebwomen.com and creator of the Web Secrets Success Club – the step-by-step, hold your hand program that gives you the tools and confidence to take your business online.
To receive your F.R.E.E. Special Report and weekly how-to articles to expand your online internet toolkit, visit www.savvywebwomen.com.