3. Passionfruit Cheesecake
It’s a dessert classic with an Aussie summer fruit twist on top. Purple passionfruit are in peak season during summer, which means they are the perfect refreshing and tasty fruit to compliment a creamy cheesecake. Just make sure to let the cake cool completely before serving, especially if it’s a hot day!
Cooking Time: 35-40 mins
Prep: 15 mins
• 1 cup/150g unsalted macadamia nuts
• 3/4 cup/75g Oats (gluten free optional)
• 1/4 cup/60g Unsalted butter (melted)
• 2 cups/500g Cream cheese (room temperature)
• 1/2 cup/60g Natvia
• 3 each Eggs
• 3 tsp. Vanilla Extract
• 4 each Passionfruit pulp
1. Preheat oven to 150°C and grease a cheesecake pan.
2. Grind down the macadamias with food processor then add butter. Grind the oat and mix together with the macadamia mix.
3. Place into the bottom of the pan and press down evenly. Set aside.
1. Paddle cream cheese until light and fluffy and add Natvia. Mix until combined.
2. Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mix until combined.
3. Add vanilla extract and passionfruit pulp and mix until combined.
4. Pour filling mixture into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until set.
5. Allow to cool completely before cutting.