On the seventh day of business the business.gov.au website gave to me, business news stories emailed regularly.
If you’re in business, it’s important to keep up to date with the latest government news. Whether its new support programs or changes to legislation, business.gov.au’s free email update service will help you to stay informed.
Get regular business updates on:
You can customise what information you would like to receive by selecting what state you are interested in and you can choose how often you’d like to receive the updates.
Sign up to the business.gov.au free email update service and get business news emailed straight to your inbox.
Stay tuned for more ‘business treats’ in our 12 days of business countdown! We’ll be publishing a new treat each day on the website until Christmas.
We’re also publishing fun images on our Facebook and Twitter pages, take a look and share them with your friends.
Connect with business.gov.au…
- Join business.gov.au on Facebook to get the latest business news delivered straight to your news feed and to take our quick polls.
- On Twitter? Follow us @business_gov_au.
- Watch our suite of useful business videos on our business.gov.au YouTube channel.
- Get the latest in business news emailed to your inbox by signing up to business.gov.au’s free email updates.
- Visit our Business Apps page and download our FREE Apps to complete your business planning suite.
This information is brought to you by business.gov.au