This information is brought to you by business.gov.au
Gateway Business Program for SA businesses
Wednesday 10 August 2011
The Gateway Business Program is a South Australian Government initiative which assists small to medium sized businesses prepare for export.
The Program can meet eligible expenses incurred in developing international markets. Successful applicants may receive up to $20 000 over two years for eligible projects. To be eligible, applicants must have been in business for at least two years and must turn over more than $150 000 a year.
Eligible projects include:
- researching feasible overseas markets
- developing marketing material for distribution overseas
- participating in international trade shows and trade missions
- adapting websites for specific international markets
- undergoing export specific mentoring
- supporting incoming buyers.
The next round of applications closes on 15 September 2011.
For more information, or to see if your business is eligible for the Program, visit the Department of Trade and Economic Development website.