This information is brought to you by business.gov.au
National Franchise Program
Tuesday 07 February 2012
The Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) is offering support to franchisors across Australia in building fair and compliant workplaces as part of the National Franchise Program.
The National Franchise Program offers participating franchisors:
- a tailored plan to support their business’ compliance with workplace laws
- a dedicated FWO advisor who will work with the participating franchisor throughout the program
- practical guidance about how to promote and support compliance with workplace laws
- free tools and resources to educate franchisees about the Fair Work Act
- greater visibility and control over workplace issues arising in their franchise business.
To register your interest in this free program, visit the Fair Work Ombudsman. Registrations close on 29 February 2012.
For more information on franchising, read our Franchising topic.